The Omicron CPC 100
Primary test system for substation commissioning and maintenance.
- 0 … 12 kV
- 15 Hz … 400 Hz
- 800 A or 2 kV
Why use Omicron CPC 100?
- Single-phase measurements to determine three-phase equivalent and per-phase short-circuit impedance
- Same wiring used as for FRSL measurements
- Primary injection up to 2 kA
- Multi-functional test set for a comprehensive condition diagnosis and condition assessment of multiple high-voltage assets.
Why testing CTs?
Testing current transformers helps to detect installation related and in-service related problems, such as:
- CT ratio (with burden)
- CT burden
- CT excitation curve
- Polarity check
- Transportation damages
- Wiring errors
- Manufacturing defects
- Degradation of accuracy class
- Shorted turns > Magnetized core
- Burden failures in secondary circuit
- Insulation material failures
Why testing VTs?
The majority of VT failures occur due to electrical stresses or manufacturing and installation errors.
Typically electrical stresses are caused by:
- Ferro-resonances effects
|Dimensions||46 x 39 x 23 cm|
Sorry no more offers available