People who viewed this item also viewed
N9068A Phase Noise Measurement Application
The N9068A phase noise measurement application is one in a common library of more than 25 measurement applications in the Keysight X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. Transforming the X-Series signal analyzers and MXE EMI receivers into a phase noise tester with convenient one-button operation, automating the measurement procedure.
- One-button measurements for analyzing phase noise in frequency domain (log plot) and time domain (spot frequency)
- Compatible with phase noise measurement personality in Keysight PSA and ESA spectrum analyzers
- Runs inside the PXA, MXA, EXA signal analyzers and MXE EMI receiver
- Log plot: Phase noise view in frequency domain including DANL floor and integrated noise measurements along with spurious table
- Spot frequency: Phase noise view in time domain including carrier frequency drift measurement
- Monitor spectrum: Easy-to-use simple spectrum view for a quick check of your signal
- IQ waveform: Easy-to-use simple time domain view
Performance (hardware dependent)
- Phase noise density accuracy: up to ±0.20 dB
- Offset frequency accuracy: ±0.5 %
- Base instrument phase noise (typical with center frequency = 1 GHz) -128 dBc/Hz.