People who viewed this item also viewed
Megger MIT481/2 and Meggar MIT485/2
- Insulation testing up to 500 V and 100 GΩ range in a hand held instrument
- 3 wire connection for A, B and E (Tip, Ring and Earth) connection
- Gated access to 500 V to prevent accidental damage
- Rechargeable options for mains and car charging
- Single range, faster continuity testing from 0.01 Ω to 1 MΩ
- Differential measurement capability
- Stabilised insulation test voltage
- 600 V Trms AC and DC voltage measurement
- Test result storage and Bluetooth® downloading/li>
- CAT IV 600 V and IP 54
The Megger MIT480 mk2 series insulation and continuity testers replace the original Meggar MIT480 range and are designed specifically for the Telecommunications and Cable testing markets.
Three terminal measurement design permits the connection of all three test leads for A, B and E (or Tip, Ring and Ground). The measurement pair is selected from the A-B-E (T-R-G) button on the front panel. Selection is confirmed in the display. No disconnection of test leads to measure individual pairs are required.
Alternatively the units can be used as a conventional Two Terminal instrument.
he range consists of two instruments:
Megger MIT481/2 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V* Storage
Megger MIT485/2 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V* Storage Download
* Gated access – prevents accidental selection