E5515E 8960 Series 10 Wireless Communications Test Set
Unleash the new power of the 8960!
The new Keysight E5515E hardware platform for the 8960 wireless communications test set is specifically designed to meet the challenging demands of wireless device hardware, software and application development. Leveraged from the world-class E5515C hardware platform, the E5515E has new and improved high data rate hardware, multiple signaling and RF paths and increased headroom to support today’s cutting edge 3.5G technologies, such as 42 Mbps DC-HSDPA, DB-DC-HSDPA and HSDPA-MIMO. In addition, when coupled with the Keysight E6621A PXT wireless communications test set, it provides powerful 2G/3G/3.5G-LTE handover test capability, seamlessly supporting the 4G evolution. Unlike the E5515C, the E5515E has no hardware options – everything is included, making it easy to order and easy to use.
The E5515C will continue to provide industry-standard high-speed, accurate and reliable RF measurements and flexible network emulation focused on the needs of manufacturing and RF design, verification and integration. For more information on the E5515C, see the Related Products on the Options & Accessories tab.
Do you have an E5515C but need the new functionality of the E5515E? The new E5515CU-80E hardware upgrade set is an easy, affordable upgrade path to the E5515E. One part number, one low price brings your E5515C to the equivalent functionality of an E5515E! See the Related Products on the Options & Accessories tab for more information.
Accelerate wireless device hardware and application design with 8960 solutions.
- A virtual network in a box — Bench top RF parametric measurements and network emulation with full connectivity to the internet for cdma2000®, W-CDMA/HSPA, 1xEV-DO, and GSM/GPRS/EGPRS wireless devices.
- Seamless integration with the Keysight E6621A PXT wireless communications test set for flexible, complete and compliant 2G/3G/eHRPD-LTE handovers.
- A-GPS, battery drain, data throughput test, fading and more: Application Testing with the 8960
- Design validation, stress test and realistic “user experience” test with the Interactive Functional Test (IFT) software
- Automated RF parametric testing to meet 3GPP and 3GPP2 minimum performance standards with the Wireless Test Managers (WTM) software
- Real-time protocol logging with the wireless protocol advisor (WPA) software.
- RF conformance test with the GS-8800 RF design verification and conformance test systems.