The Doble PDS100 Partial Discharge Surveyor is a radio frequency interference (RFI) surveying tool that is designed for partial discharge measurement in a live substation.
Buy. Lease. Rent. Partial Discharge Online Detector : The Doble PDS100
Without the need for outages, the PDS100 can detect partial discharge (PD) in just a few seconds – making it an ideal tool for a condition based maintenance program.
Whole substations can be quickly surveyed and analyzed by simply walking around HV apparatus and using the PDS100 to detect and identify sources of PD and external interference.
- Dimensions : 225 x 310 x 70 mm (without case)
- Weight : 2.4 kg
The Doble Partial Discharge PDS 100, the Online Partial Discharge Surveyor.
Doble PDS100 User Friendly:
The PDS100 is a rugged, light-weight and powerful high-tech instrument with a big display and large soft key buttons.
The instrument is easy to use and the software enables the operator to record and analyze PD signals and make decisions for further actions.
Buy. Lease. Rent. Online Partial Discharge Detector: The Doble Engineering PDS100
- The instrument searches for PD in the radio frequency area.
- Harmful PD will reveal itself by the electromagnetic energy emitted from the area where the activity is.
- The PDS100 captures the electromagnetic energy in the RF spectrum and displays a “footprint” of the RF interference from partial discharge causing the radiation.
Doble PDS100 Features:
- Uses RFI technology to identify and locate defects
- Rugged, light-weight, hand-held instrument
- Works with a variety of sensors, probes and antennae for various applications
Partial Discharge Benefits:
- Safe and effective method for PD detection
- Non-invasive inspection method for substation surveys
- Use on a daily basis or during routine substation inspections together with other methods such as infrared scanning
|Dimensions||7 x 22.5 x 31 cm|