Use the Doble M5400 Sweep Frequency Response Analysis test set to investigate mechanical integrity of transformers, reactors and other equipment consisting of windings.
Buy. Lease. Rent. Sweep Frequency Response Analysis: The Doble M5400.
The Doble M5400 measures the frequency response at logarithmically spaced frequency intervals of 1.2%.
- Dimensions : 560 x 350 x 180 mm
- Weight : 5 kg
The Doble Engineering M5400 SFRA Sweep Frequency Response Analysis.
SFRA Tool for detecting “hidden” transformer faults
The Doble Engineering M5400 provides a frequency response measurement from 10 Hz to 25 MHz.
The diagnostic frequency range of 20 Hz to 2 MHz covers the most important diagnostic areas:
- Core and Magnetic Properties
- Winding Movement and Deformation
- Interconnections – Leads and Tap Changers
The Doble SFRA M5400 measures the frequency response at logarithmically spaced frequency intervals of 1.2%.
A constant excitation level is maintained for each frequency measurement.
The Sweep Frequency Response Analyser, the Doble SFRA M5400 has the ability to auto-scale each frequency measurement providing an overall dynamic range of 80 dB with a ±1 dB accuracy. This gives the highest combination of dynamic range and accuracy available.
Doble M5400 Key Features:
- Instrument sends excitation signals to transformer and measures the retuning signals across a broad frequency range
- Provides a frequency response measurement from 10 Hz to 25 MHz
- Measures frequency response at logarithmically spaced intervals of 1.2%
- Auto-scales each frequency measurement for an overall dynamic range of 80 dB with a ±1 dB accuracy
- Highest combination of dynamic range and accuracy available
- Simple, robust test leads that meet IEC standards
|Dimensions||56 x 35 x 18 cm|