People who viewed this item also viewed
- Top class measurement and accuracy
- Automatic test sequence
- Bi-polar prelocation for the elimination of external influences
- Detection and indication of wrong connections
- Only one HV connection cable
- Completely independent of the parameters of auxiliary lines
- easyGo operating system
Equally at home in the laboratory, the workshop or in the field, on the bench or on the ground, The heavy duty Megger Ducter™ DLRO10HD low resistance ohmmeter combines rugged construction with accuracy and ease of use. It features an internal rechargeable battery and can also operate from a mains supply, even if the battery is completely flat.
History of ‘Ducter’ testing
For over 100 years the ‘Ducter test’ has been used to describe a simple test for measuring very low contact resistances and “Ducter”, which is still used as a trade mark, was the name originally given to the low resistance ohmmeter manufactured by Megger. The name Ducter was registered by Megger in June 1908 and ‘Ducter’ has since become the industry standard.