People who viewed this item also viewed
Conductivity Cell BCP4
- Conductivity cell with 2 platinum poles
- No temperature sensor
- Glass body
- Ideal for conductivity measurements in the laboratory.
- The platinum poles are arranged in parallel thanks to the glass body which surrounds the poles, thus maintaining a cell constant close to 1 cm-1.
- Guarantee of reliable, accurate measurements over an extensive conductance range: from 0.1 µS to 200 mS
- High accuracy even for low conductivity values
- As conductivity depends significantly on the temperature, you are advised to use a temperature sensor in the measurement system, allowing you to automatically acquire the temperature at the time of measurement and, if necessary, to correct the conductivity measured so that it is expressed at a reference temperature.
- Recommended for viscous samples and/or samples containing particles in suspension
- Several versions with different connection technologies are available for adaptation to your instruments.