Intellectual Property Rights (Copyrights, Trademarks, Counterfeits)
kaaraba.com respects the rights of others. Listing, selling, or using an unlicensed, counterfeit, trademarked, or copyrighted products or material is against kaaraba.com’s Terms and Conditions and it’s Product Listing Policy and internal operating procedures.
We take these matters seriously and will enforce any claims made to kaaraba.com concerning such matters in accordance with DMCA and other applicable local and international laws.
Brand, Copyright, and Trademark Owners
We take intellectual property rights seriously. If you suspect there’s any product or listing on kaaraba.com that infringes on your intellectual property rights please provide the following information for immediate action by our legal team:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the rights owner;
- A description of the product or listing that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A URL and a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- A URL and a description of where original and legitimate uses of the infringing material can be seen;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please send all requests to kaaraba.com
Customers trust that they can always buy with confidence on kaaraba.com. Products offered for sale on the website must be authentic and must not include any copyrighted or trademarked material without consent of the original rights owner.
The sale of counterfeit products, including any products that have been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured, is strictly prohibited.
If an infringing product or listing is discovered on kaaraba.com, the product will be removed and the seller will be subject to being permanently banned from selling on the site, their funds may be withheld, and further legal may be pursued by kaaraba.com and the legal rights owner of the infringing material.
We Do Not Enforce
Catalogue content ownership and image restrictions: When a detail item page is created, it becomes a permanent artifact in the Souq.com catalog. It will remain in the catalogue even if the creator’s offers sells out.
It is important to also realize that when you content is submitted to the kaaraba.com catalogue, even if you are the original copyright owner of images and text copy, you grant Souq.com and its affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to exercise all rights of publicity over the material.
Other marketplace sellers can list their offers for sale against catalogue items that you have created or added your copyrighted images and text to as long as it is an exact match. If you believe sellers are listing against catalogue items that do not exactly match their items, we ask that you report the violation to kaaraba.com.
If your intellectual property content has been added to our catalog without your consent, please follow the instructions for Brand, Copyright, and Trademark Owners to report the content.